Timeslips 2020 has been released. New features include:
- When previewing a report to display you can now move to a specific page. For long reports, this will make getting to the information you need faster. Previously, you had to go through all the pages or directly to the last page.
- When using name filters in reports you can now more easily find what you need typing a few letters to quickly locate desired clients, tasks or expenses.
- The Accounts Receivable list now includes totals for debits and credits. Previously you had to run a report to see this information.
- There’s a new option in billing to simplify filtering. When preparing for billing you can now include only those clients with billable charges. On worksheets use the new “include bills with activity and no billable charges” option. The option is also available in Billing Assistant where you can use the new “any billable charges” rule.
- More information about your bill run. The bills completed dialog now shows additional totals including the number of bills that will be sent via email and the number of clients with no data.
- Simplified invoice payment as you can now right-click on an invoice and choose “Pay this invoice”.
- Better management of running timers as the stop timers screen will now show which timers are running and who started them.
- When entering a credit you can now apply it to all open invoices, rather than one at a time.
- You can now create a reverse payment from an existing payment.
For those running Timeslips Perpetual version the version requires you to purchase an upgrade, unless you have a Business Care agreement. If you are running Timeslips Premium version then these features were already included in the latest update.
Timeslips Premium also includes some additional features including:
- Duplicate one slip to many for different clients to speed the slip creation process.
- Improved ability to see who logged in where and when for better security.
- Billing troubleshooter that reviews scenarios that might affect your billing cycle in ways you don’t expect and provide suggested actions.
- Database summary providing an overview of your database including number of slips, clients, size of database, etc.
- Weekly time sheet you can use to quickly review time for all timekeepers and help notice missing time.
- Move unapplied amounts from accounts receivable payments to other clients.
- Slip entry day view to enter work performed into a day calendar and convert entries to billable slips.
If you are using older versions of Timeslips and wonder if you should upgrade, we are happy to talk with you and help you decide. Use this link to Contact Us.