If you are not familiar with Centerbase, it is a flexible cloud-based billing, accounting and practice management solution that can be customized to meet many needs. Centerbase generally comes out with a service release every month (although they do sometimes skip a month). This month’s release has some great new features. You can find all the details for the July release at What’s new for July 2019
Here’s some of the highlights:
- Report drill down / hyperlinks – Basic reports will now show a link to the main item the report was created for. This makes for faster navigation if you want to look at details for the main item of the report.
- Search indexing tool – configure search options. Previously if you needed to change the search options you had to reach out to support, now it is at you fingertips. Determine what fields need to be search on each record types and set them up. Please note choose what you need but DO NOT choose all as this could significantly impact performance in your database.
- Performance enhancements
- Custom filters on accounting reports – want the General Ledger detail for you a couple of accounts, now you can do that.
- Year end close
- Account numbers can now include text characters
- Ability to download and export the chart of accounts
- Easier ability to edit portions of locked transactions
Wondering if Centerbase is right for your firm? Have questions about What’s New? Please contact us.