If you currently use Sage Timeslips then you should know about a change coming. Timeslips 2020 is the last perpetual license version, going forward, users will need to purchase the subscription version of Timeslips.
There are some key dates to note:
- Effective October 1, 2019 there will be no new features, enhancements or upgrades delivered for Sage Timeslips 2020.
- Sage Timeslips 2019 customers will remain supported through April 20, 2020.
- Sage Timeslips 2019 customers using Sage Timeslips eCenter may continue to use it through April 30, 2020. The same is true for Electronic Bill Delivery.
- September 30, 2020 will be the last day of support for Sage Business Care for Sage Timeslips license customers. When support ends for Sage Business Care, customers will have the option to select Sage Timeslips Premium, an auto-renewing subscription, which includes support, on-going new features and enhancements, technological changes, security updates and more.
- Timeslips partners can sell Timeslips 2020 through September 30, 2020.
- September 30, 2020 will be the last day of support for Timeslips 2020. After this date you will not be able to use e-center with Timeslips 2020 or purchase additional licenses.
There are three different levels of Platinum (current as of 7/29/2019).
|Support||Three support cases/year||Six support cases/year||Unlimited Premium support|
(Two, one-hour training sessions/year
|Minor Data Repair||X|
|Major Data Repair||X
|Optional Electronic Billing Bundle||$290/year||Save 17%
|Custom Private Training Sessions (Limit two one-hour sessions annually from Sage)||X||X|
If you are running an older version of Timeslips, you may want to discuss your upgrade options. We can help you understand the timeline and options so that you can make the decision that is right for your firm. Please contact us to discuss your firms needs.