Is it time for you to upgrade your Timeslips?
Perhaps improve your time tracking and billing productivity?
Timeslips v 2011 is now shipping.
Here are a few of the new features of TS v 2011 for you to consider:
Better information through Enhanced Reporting and a new report
* Improved charts and graphs – offers better user control over appearance of new or edited graphs.
* Enhanced report wizard – Report wizard now includes more info about reports, with links to a report sample and report Help.
* Starting templates for user-defined reports – Create the reports you need using start templates with fields that can be modified to the user’s needs.
* Calculation totals – Totaling Options allow the user to custom calculate how each field is summed in the total
* Determine record separators in user-defined reports – Determine how individual records are spaced in a user defined report.
* Change view size on print preview- Offers more control for previewing the report on-screen
* User defined reports – Create your own custom reports from invoice transactions; include breakdowns of transactions and design reports with only the information you need.
Easier to work with slips and transactions
* Customize list appearance – Use colors to differentiate the Time and Expense Slip List, the Accounts Receivable List, and the Client Funds List. You can also highlight every other row.
* Customize fields that display on lists – choose the fields you want to display on the Time and Expense Slip List, the Accounts Receivable List, and the Client Funds List. Show one or two rows for each record (slip or transaction) and change justification for each individual field.
* Quick description entry on lists – Add or edit descriptions on the Time and Expense Slip List, the Accounts Receivable List, and the Client Funds List, without having to open a record
* Restrict slip entry – Keep restricted clients secure by setting up warnings for some timekeepers and prevent other timekeepers from entering slips for them
* Payment types – Customize payment methods used by customer when entering payments.
* Processing payments – Process debit or credit card payments easily through your Sage Timeslips merchant account.
More flexibility in Maintaining names
* Increase the number of custom fields available per name – Specify up to 90 custom fields for each name type (client, timekeeper, task, and expense)
* Allow the use of custom field groups to better organize custom fields per name – Organize custom fields using up to six custom field groups.
* Increase the length of secondary nicknames – Nickname 2 (secondary nicknames) for clients, timekeepers, tasks, and expenses can be up to 30 characters.
* Allow or prevent duplicate secondary nicknames – You can now prevent users from entering duplicate secondary nicknames.
* Review duplicate secondary nicknames – Timeslips can review all nicknames and present a report of clients, timekeepers, tasks, or expenses that use a duplicate nickname 2.
* Custom PDF names when sending bills or statements by email – Use simple text, data tokens, or a combination of both to ensure each PDF has a unique name.
* Current billing date visible/changeable from status area – Quickly review or change the current billing and aging date at the bottom of the Timeslips window.
More efficient checking of Spelling and grammar
* Additional information about errors – Timeslips now provides more information about errors, such as; type of error, the context of the error and the record on which it was found.
* Summary of checking process – Timeslips now provides a summary of the types of records checked, number of records checked, and the number of errors processed when searching for spelling or grammar errors.
Improve productivity with more choices for Abbreviation triggers
* Identify use of special symbols – Choose if special characters (@ # $ % * / -) will trigger abbreviations.
Improve performance on individual computers with Workstation performance settings
* Disable features per workstation – In network installations, you can disable performance intensive features on specific workstations