QuickBooks 2017 is scheduled to start shipping before the end of September.
If you are running QuickBooks 2014 or below, you should update as you are not on a supported version. If you are running a newer version, then you should look at the new features and decide if upgrading makes sense for you.
- Scheduled Reports – the ability to automate sending reports via email at scheduled times
- Search Enhancements – making it easier for you to find the information you want with search and filter improvements
- Report Improvements – view and print information showing the filters used to accurately communicate what is in the report. More easily select multiple records
- Security Improvements
- Minor Features/Improvements
- Record Deposits icon will now show the number of deposits waiting. This can help reduce problems in the undeposite funds account
- Cleared flag on your credit card charges
- Company name prints on the deposit summary
- Copy / Paste detail lines on weekly timesheets
- Multi-user to Single-user Mode Enhancements – built-in option with real time chat to logged in users to make it easier to get users out
- High Resolution Monitor Support
There have also been a number of other improvements that are limited to QuickBooks Enterprise.
If you would like more information on these enhancements, please contact me, or read the articles by William Murphy at the Insightful Accountant or by Charlie Russell at the Accountex Blog.