It’s September, which means back to school, leaves changing, cooler weather and a new version of QuickBooks.
This years versions for Windows and Mac include a number of new features. For windows users these include:
- Scheduled customer payment reminders
- Add customer PO number to subject line in emails
- Combine multiple emails for a single customer: job, vendor or employee
- Horizontally collapse columns in job or class reports
- Smart help
- Improved upgrade experience
- Company file search
- Easy payroll setup with employee self-setup
- Payroll status for direct deposit
- and more
If you are interested in learning more about these features or what’s new for Mac users please check out Laura Madeira’s detailed article at QuickBooks 2020: What’s New and Improved
While you are out there, you can also check out all the Firm of the future resources.
Wondering if you should upgrade? Have questions about software for your firm? Please Contact Us