Are you using QuickBooks on a Mac? Intuit has released v2014 with new features to help you.
Highlights of the new version include
- Redesigned toolbar and home page to make QuickBooks for Mac easier to navigate
- Income tracker – At one glance, company owners see a summary of Paid, Unpaid and Unbilled revenue streams.
- Sales Rep list – Vendors can be designated as sales reps. This will assist with 1099 reporting
- Ability to adjust sales tax
- Convert estimates into purchase orders
- Import journal entries
- Searchable reports
These new features will make QuickBooks for the Mac a more powerful tool for those businesses running Mac computers.